Dust Ruffle Finally Finished

Hey guys, sorry it’s taken me a little while to get this done. This dust ruffle turned out to be quite a difficult project. I must have gone through a spool and a half of thread. For some reason the thread kept bunching on me…then about 3/4 the way  done, I realized I needed a heaver needle. lol oh well, you live and you learn. Anyways, it’s finished….whew turned out pretty good too. Hope you like it.

Christina❤❤

Oh and I used some scrap fabric for the center…I didn’t see the need to go out and buy a fabric that “matched”, it isn’t going to be seen anyway!!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s